Sunday, February 10, 2013

Billy and Me, Mono y Mono

This is just a complete recap of our email exchange.  I guess its still ongoing but here it is unedited in for all to see:

Bill Windsor  
8:15 PM (5 hours ago)
to me
Justin Thompson aka Ginger Snap aka Joeyisalittlekid:
Cease and desist the libel, slander, defamation, and cyberstalking.
I am filing criminal charges against you on Monday, and I will file one or more civil actions.
I am headed to Garland, Texas soon. 
William M. Windsor
Phone: 770-578-1094
PO Box 681236
Marietta, GA 30068
Please sign our petition:
Ginger Snap 
9:04 PM (4 hours ago)
to Nobodies
Ohhh no, I'm so startled.  Are you gonna get me for telling the truth about you?  You bringing your little gun too?  How are you going to file the charges Monday if you are not in Garland until "soon"?  You cant do it over the phone, I call BS.  Oh, and when you fly down for one of these little fake stories of yours, do you buy two seats on the plane or do you try and cram that fat ass into just one?
Bill Windsor
9:16 PM (4 hours ago)
to me
Were you born mentally ill, or did it happen over time?
I would have thought you were more aware of criminal charges and the like since I have been advised that you were incarcerated for public drunkenness (if not more). 
As most folks know, the charges have to first be filed where the victim lives.  That would be here.
Virtually everything that you ever post is a lie, and you couldn’t prove any of the garbage you and yours have posted if your life depended on it.  Thank you for replying to acknowledge that you received the cease and desist notice.  Check the Georgia statutes on what happens when you persist past this point.
I demand that you immediately issue a retraction of everything you have ever said or that you have ever allowed to be posted, item by item, and issue a public apology.
We’ll have folks watching and listening.   "he then goes on to list a publicly intoxicated report on the person he thinks I am"
Ginger Snap 
10:19 PM (3 hours ago)
to Nobodies


"Were you born mentally ill, or did it happen over time?"  I guess it just happened my mommy said I was special

Now back to your fat ass in the airline seat question...seriously fat boy, do you really try and squeeze that wide load into one seat?  I cant imagine the horrors you must go through.
Here is a another little tip....my name isn't Karl, Justin or Thompson.  This name is as fake as your 45,000 followers. 
The problem is I caught you red handed and you know it.  And more importantly, you cant do a damn thing about it.


Bill Windsor
10:27 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
Dude:
An investigative reporter has the goods on you.  The media has been working on you for a month or more. 
I believe you are a criminal destined for a mental facility.  And I will be there laughing my ass off when it happens.  I will investigate everything about you for the rest of my life.
You are a pathological liar.  And if you don’t think I can do anything about it, you are a bigger fool than I thought. 
Can we meet with the police at the air conditioner repair shop?  If not, you name the spot.
J



Hey you can believe whatever the hell you want, and obviously you usually do.  I'm just giving you fair warning that I'm not that person.

But what I am saying is you are a fraud, a scam and I will continue until you stop oppressing the mindless and desperate like you do
Bill Windsor
10:46 PM (2 hours ago)
to me
If you claim you aren’t Justin Karl Thompson, then who do you claim you are? 
Since I am neither a fraud nor a scam, everything you say is libel and slander.  So, let’s do this.  Let’s square off with the police and in court.  Simple stuff.  Put your money where your libelous and slanderous mouth is.
I’ll meet you at the police station in the town where you live. 
 
10:52 PM (2 hours ago)
to Nobodies


I'm Gingersnap the thorn of truth.

I don't need to have a showdown with you at the police station and I don't need to put my money in my mouth.  My money isn't in default judgment, such as yours.
Bill Windsor
10:56 PM (2 hours ago)
to me
118 Crockett St then?
 
10:58 PM (2 hours ago)
to Nobodies


My God, quit fishing.  I own you, get over it.  No pie for you

Ginger Snap 
11:54 PM (1 hour ago)
to Nobodies
so what ya gonna do tubby?  You going to file fake charges against someone who I am not?  You gonna put your lemmings into super sleuth mode and have those dumb asses figure out who I am?  What, do you plan on your bought and fake 45,000 followers to come and get me?  Hell, even Allie is going down as we speak and what play do you have?  You got a great big pile of jack squat.  I know frauds like you, and I despise them, much like your local courts.  In the end, they will own you personally, but I will own you online.  But thanks for playing.
Bill Windsor
12:00 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
I’m filing against all of you at once – every name, every alias. 
Ginger Snap 
12:09 AM (1 hour ago)
to Nobodies

so you are going to call up the Garland PD and say "I want to bring charges against ginger snap, Justin Thompson, and Karl Thompson?"  Or wait, you think you are going to call your local's there in Marietta who hate you with a passion?  See this is when all your past failures catch up to you at the same time.


Ginger Snap 
12:21 AM (1 hour ago)
to Nobodies
ohhh, and did you read the part about where the real DOJ did actually decide to look up your 60 person or so movement as a result of your sight seeing tough in DC?  Yeah, they actually did, the problem for you though is they read up about it on my blog.
Bill Windsor
12:29 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
What’s a sight seeing tough?
Hey, how do you own me online?  What does that mean?


Ginger Snap 
12:36 AM (56 minutes ago)
to Nobodies
ahhhh, you got me there... meant to say sight seeing "tour"
when I speak of "owning you online", its in terms of what you wanted to do to people like Sean Boushie as in google domination.  I admit I'm not quite there yet (about a half a page short at present), but when its all said an done with, when people google you or lawless America they will quickly see my blog, as did the DOJ.  And that's what I mean by "owning" you.
Bill Windsor
12:39 AM (53 minutes ago)
to me
So you slander and get high in the search engines to do the most damage.  Is that it?
Ginger Snap 
12:44 AM (49 minutes ago)
to Nobodies

I talk about you, now if you want to take a specific contention about something I say and provide undeniable proof that I was wrong (you know the kind you think you and your lemming gave to congress earlier this week) I will gladly retract with an apology.  You have my word on that.


Bill Windsor
12:48 AM (45 minutes ago)
to me
Every claim you have ever made is false.
I don’t have to provide proof; you do.  And you will be given that opportunity in court should you have the guts to show up. 
Okay, I got what I needed.  NOW CEASE AND DESIST.  If you ever contact me again by email, I will file an abuse charge with gmail. And I will add it to the cyberstalking charges.
Ginger Snap
1:05 AM (30 minutes ago)
to Nobodies

"Every claim you have ever made is false."

way to be specific, I knew you couldn't do it
I don’t have to provide proof; you do.  And you will be given that opportunity in court should you have the guts to show up. 
umm lets start with your fake 45,000 followers, with a majority of them being in the middle eats of all things.  Do you really want to go to the mat defending those facebook pages, because despite your hiding them now, we have the transcripts of them.
Okay, I got what I needed.  NOW CEASE AND DESIST.  If you ever contact me again by email, I will file an abuse charge with gmail. And I will add it to the cyberstalking charges.
See, here is the thing, you can scream "cease and desist" all you want but you are still not a lawyer or a judge.  You are just a fat ass behind a keyboard and you know I know it, I'm calling your bluff in poker terms.  Like I said, add jaywalking to your list of charges if you want too, I'm not going anywhere and you know it.
Bill Windsor
1:11 AM (24 minutes ago)
to abuse, me

This person has been cyberstalking me for months.

As you will not below, I politely asked this person to cease emailing me.  Then I received this email.
Please take action.
I can provide proof of ungodly libel and slander by this person.  See http://joeyisalittlekid.blogspot.com for example.  I can also show you Facebook pages and videos.
I have spoken with the police about the cyberstalking, and I can provide the names of the officers with whom we have spoken.  On Monday, I will file charges in Cobb County Georgia.
The police do need to know who this person claimed to be when registering with you for this email address.
William M. Windsor
Phone: 770-578-1094
PO Box 681236
Marietta, GA 30068
Please sign our petition:
Ginger Snap 
1:21 AM (16 minutes ago)
to Nobodies

"I can provide proof of ungodly libel and slander by this person.  See http://joeyisalittlekid.blogspot.com for example.  I can also show you Facebook pages and videos."

why are you copying me to this little hissy fit?  Booo hoo, I called your bluff.  So now I'm guilty of "ungodly libel", what if the judge doesn't believe in God?
"You can show facebook pages and videos"?  Well so can I, but just like you I have no clue where they came from or who did them.
"I have spoken with the police about the cyberstalking, and I can provide the names of the officers with whom we have spoken.  On Monday, I will file charges in Cobb County Georgia."
is that directed at me?  Because if it is please go ahead and give your shout outs to the officers you think you talked with.
"The police do need to know who this person claimed to be when registering with you for this email address."
thats right, tell them its...Gingersnap Thorn of Truth....make sure you get it right.


Bill Windsor
1:30 AM (7 minutes ago)
to abuse, me
This person continues to send unsolicited emails that I have specifically directed to CEASE AND DESIST.
This is a violation of gmail’s terms, and it is cyberstalking.







35 comments:

  1. An investigative reporter has the goods on you. The media has been working on you for a month or more.

    Bill, thank you for this quote. Legal eagles have been working on this particular blogger and his criminal attacks on children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Did he seriously out David Webb?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "an investigative reporter" - I'm stuck on that one. Isn't Webb a journalist? At any rate, whoever Bill is talking to apparently needs a new career, like being a weatherman where being right doesn't matter so much.

      If it is Webb Bill refers to as 'the media', Webb slipped down a little on my respect scale. I had Webb pegged for someone that could see through Bill's crap. Sad, if Webb alined with Bill just 'cause he has his panties in a wad over Gingersnap.

      Delete
    2. You might have to take him down another peg. Read new post. Oreader caught him posting that last night

      Delete
    3. Thx, just saw new post. Yep, down another peg.....

      Delete
    4. @ Webb: really? I can understand you being mad at us, but you have taken a way unnecessary trip to the dark side. If you think Bill will help you get back at Gingersnap et al, use some of those 'investigative' skills to check out his success at anything. Or, you can just read more about Bill here.....

      Delete
  3. OH MY. Seems like Billy would have bigger fish to fry.
    WHO IS THIS MAN?

    He attended Meet Me in DC, but I don't know him. We believe he has the CRIME SCENE banner, and I need to give him the address for shipping it to Nevada.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10200703145847597&set=a.1865609366531.2111583.1429920220&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was real tempting to out him as Gingersnap lol

      Delete
    2. @ Curtis: the page for that link is down. Do you have a screen shot?

      Delete
    3. wished I knew how. Kinda need the walk through on that

      Delete
    4. if you know a program that would allow such then shot me an email balchspringsbeacon@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Mono y mono means "monkey and monkey."
    groupwatcher467

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's kinda what it felt like. As you can see I did sorta poke at him, but I wanted to make sure I got him unfiltered and unedited, in another of words..in all his glory.

      Delete
    2. Mono y mono does make sense.
      groupwatcher467

      Delete
    3. Pie Man Zombie HunterFebruary 10, 2013 at 10:45 AM

      but he has no money and can not file anymore, so Ginger Snap is right it make no sense

      Delete
    4. It would be unconstitutional to bar anyone from every filing a civil suit. Windsor will be able to file in this situation, though he made need to jump through an additional hoop to get it on the docket.

      When he speaks of filing it's hard to follow whether he is talking about criminal or civil charges. He certainly has no hope of any criminal charges. He may get a civil suit on the docket, but it won't go anywhere and his attempt to prosecute such a suit will take a lot of time away from his mission to save the world. His stupidity apparently knows no bounds.

      Delete
  5. Come on, folks, stay focused. It's a shame that Bill Windsor took a very important cause and turned it into a mess.

    Windsor became overwhelmed with the quantity of corruption and then appointed himself as the only person who knew the truth about everything. In that process, Bill WIndsor became part of the problem of lies and corruption.

    Bill WIndsor's threats and bullying are knowingly improper and hurt those who are victims of corruption including, ironically, his former self.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said Anon! This is the situation in a nutshell!

      Delete
  6. My oh my - what's he going to do with those followers from the middle eats?

    Sorry Gingersnap, that just hit me funny. Middle eats, middle east - same difference, all fake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea no one can accuse me of editing any of that. I even made myself look dumb

      Delete
  7. I just think it's funny as hell. Billy is an idiot.

    See here is the problem that Billy is going to run into....
    When you feel that someone is harassing you by email or any other form, you tell them to stop. However here is the part that Billy is missing, is that after you tell them to stop, you have to stop as well. If you the "victim" continue the conversation then it is not harassment in any form.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, and there is a spam button. Bill never has to see the e-mail if he doesn't want to.

      @Spawn: per your request on blog radio chat, I looked into Allie's story. Other than finding the ex's name, nothing turned up. Sharon Anderson (subject of a 'The other side of the story' post) has a new blog - Allie's 'testimony' to Bill is posted.

      I listened to Allie's 'testimony' - it is very disturbing, another fantastic story. Boogles my mind that any parent can sit there to present those kind of details without blinking an eye.

      There is nothing to work with to prove/disprove Allie's claims of sexual abuse. The problem with the story is 1) way too fantastic to believe it all 2) Allie has 3 sons from another relationship living with her. If the little girl was abused, it is a 'who done it?' kind of thing.

      If I were the girl's dad, I would have filed additional actions too. Allie said she "accidentally" said her daughter's name. Well, she said it twice, at the beginning and towards the end. And, did she "accidentally" hold up a picture of the girl? Twice? The girl's name did pop up in a google search, as related to Allie's over the top with detail 'testimony'.

      I call BS on the rest of Allie's assertions, the girl was kidnapped by DFC and all the decisions re: custody were because everybody in the court, the police and DFC knows her ex.

      Delete
    2. Body language of Allie...there are sure signs of deception for sure. She shakes her head no numerous times to indicate she doesn't even believe herself. Same with shoulder shrugs. A lie expert would tear this testimony UP. She is not being truthful AT ALL.

      Delete
    3. She needlessly revealed graphic details about what she claims happened to her daughter.

      Many children suppress abuse as a defense mechanism. This child won't have the chance to suppress it until she is in a place where she might be able to handle it. It's in the freaking MOVIES for her to hear.

      A responsible film maker would never have allowed or encouraged the subject to go into graphic details like that because doing so has clearly subjected the child to harm.

      It's sickening and on the very, very outside chance anyone ever does see this movie, I think many of those interviewed are going to incur big problems from it.

      Delete
  8. The one point he made, which is the biggest FUMBLE he could have made is saying this:
    "I don’t have to provide proof; you do."

    You would think with all his past history of court, the burden of proof is on the person suing.

    So huff, and puff fat boy, your fake .com articles won't help you. This is why the court's don't like you, and labeled you a vexatious litigant. Just because you like to argue, doesn't make you right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it should say, You would think with all his past history, he would know that...

      Delete
    2. If the threat was about a defamation claim, the plaintiff's only burden (re. truth) is to state that the defamatory statements are false.

      Truth, is a defense. The burden of proving the truth of the statements is on the defendant.

      Delete
  9. Question about Piedude. Does him being labeled as a vexatious litigant pertain to any court filings or to the case which he was bombarding the court with?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just google it. William M Windsor Vexatious Litigant. You should get numerous postings about it, mostly from him.

      Delete
    2. It pertains to any court in the US. District, federal, state, or local justice. He cannot even file a $50 small claims case without posting a $50,000 bond.

      Delete
  10. Well he must be in chosen company. It would be interesting to see the names of other people that have received that "award".

    I wonder if he ever considers re-enacting the bunker scene?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bill is a narcissist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean he's the doter of inversion? (think about it).

      Delete
  12. Uh-ho...Billy's latest movie:

    http://i50.tinypic.com/24vqu0i.jpg

    ReplyDelete