Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Truth and What David Said

Ok, so I had to do my little add on statments to his post as he raises way too many different issues all at once, so here we go:

If you've got snakes in the cellar there's only one way to get rid of them. You've got to do down into their dark, stinking den and chase them out in the sunshine. you could just spray the basement

That's how it seemed when I recently went to battle with a nest of vipers who pose under pseudonyms and congregate every night we do it in the day too on a defamatory blog thats a charge of a crime, need evidence please to hiss and spit their venom vipers usually transfer their venom by biting. The blog and the cowardly bullies hey, thats name calling, you are a bully Mr. Webb who frequent it began breeding quite a while ago, but the menace mattered little to me until I also became a target of their wrath you mean you came on the blog and attacked us.

I suffered bites from several of the serpents because I began reporting about the legal problems of Joey Dauben well the main reason you suffered is because you couldn't back up anything you said and you were woefully ignorant of the subject matter, former publisher of the Ellis County Observer blog, after he was charged in Navarro County in December 2011 with four counts of sexual misconduct with a 15-year-old male teenager. The assault allegedly occurred five years ago on a church camping trip that Dauben and the teenager attended.

While jailed, Dauben wracked up yet another felony charge, fraudulent use of identifying information, in Ellis County in connection with a blog post he wrote in mid-2011 that named and suggested violence against a Red Oak man whose ex-wife had accused her ex-husband of child molestation. In the story Dauben gave the man's name, address, phone number and place of employment. He also wrote that the man should die if the allegations proved true.thank you, that was at least a better understanding of what he was charged with.

As it turned out the allegations against the Red Oak man proved false they were false to begin with, and it landed Dauben in the biggest jam of his life -- next to the allegations of sexual misconduct with a minor, which he is scheduled to fight in a trial early next year why did you say "fight"?. Ellis County recently tried and convicted him on the fraud charges, and he received a probated five-year sentence another way to say this would be a jury of his peers took less than a hour to convict him.

Dauben, who started off as reporter for a small town newspaper and then moved on to self publishing under the Ellis County Observer banner as a blogger good, you got the distinction now, managed during his decade of reporting to probably make more enemies than any other writer that I've ever encountered -- even more than me probably true, notice how you make yourself the victim even in an unrelated matter.

Dauben's style was so reckless and unprofessional and exhibited such a total, unapologetic disregard for the truth that he absolutely intrigued me thank you, you said truth, thats a new and important word use in describing Joey. I felt compelled to meet him and attempt to influence him to mend his ways because I thought he probably possessed a natural raw talent that could be cultivated. Who's your daddy?

When I sent Dauben an e-mail he accepted my invitation to lunch, and he seemed interested in what I had to say about learning accepted standards of professional journalism and practicing them he was such a good listener. He had started writing for newspapers in high school and afterwards went to work for a small newspaper without obtaining a college degree. After talking to him, I attributed his overly-aggressive style and unprofessionalism to a lack of education and training thats a pretty bad diagnosis, its called ego.

At the time of our meeting in the summer of 2011, Dauben had just moved to Cedar Creek Lake from Ellis County to live with his 81-year-old grandmother and help care for her and not pay rent. He mentioned that he had left behind a professional matter in Ellis County that worried him, and I later realized he had referred to the botched story he wrote about the Red Oak man.

He confided in me that he feared he had finally given his enemies translation, I committed a crime -- which apparently included people of all walks of life from police officers to city and county officials, to lawyers and judges -- an opportunity to destroy him.

I exchanged a few e-mails and some media information with Dauben over the ensuing months, but I didn't see him again until this year, long after he was jailed on the sexual assault charges. His arrest stunned me when I read about it in local newspapers and saw it on television stations. The heinous nature of the charge especially shocked me I think I speculated those exact words about you.

I wrote to Dauben in jail and expressed my surprise about his arrest. He wrote back, and he assured me of his innocence poor word choice here David, you mean he claimed his innocence, if he assured you of his innocence you are now certian he didn't do it, do we have to teach you everything?. I decided to withhold judgement until I heard the evidence against him presented at trial why, he already assured you of his innocence. It was a combination of my finding his story believable and giving him the benefit of the presumption of innocence unless he is proven to be guilty. Nothing about Dauben ever gave me the impression he would be interested in sexual activity with another male of any age or with a child your gaydar might be off a little.

I started covering his case because it is an interesting one, especially because he believes that he is a victim of a conspiracy orchestrated by his enemies to silence him ditto, but we call me a hate filled viper while you are some kind of respected journalist?. Dauben had a high profile in Dallas and around Cedar Creek Lake prior to his arrest ahhhh, thats a stretch. Every major publication in Dallas had featured stories about Dauben prior to his arrest not every major one, probably in part because he is such a colorful character.

The Ellis County case made his legal troubles even more interesting to me because the prosecutor applied a law in his case that Texas legislators designed to prosecute people who commit fraud through the use of other people's credit cards and other financial instruments yeah but they have that extra language in there. Dauben argued that it should be a civil libel case rather than a criminal one, and that is the legal action I would have anticipated so you and joey are in the same boat here.

I'm uncertain why all of Dallas' publications dropped the story after initially reporting his arrest, but I decided that it merited much more coverage. At the time I still wrote columns for the Dallas Voice so it published most of those stories, and it finally became the sole publication in Dallas covering the Dauben case.

At one point my coverage of Dauben's case caught the eye of the Navarro County prosecutors and apparently so annoyed them that they subpoenaed me to testify in a gag order hearing intended to silence Dauben, who was sending out press releases regularly so they didn't really want the case to be tried in public, whats up with that?.

During the hearing the Navarro County prosecutor asked me what I considered to be an inappropriate question. "What is your interest in this case," he asked. Dauben's attorney objected to the question, but the judge allowed it maybe because your coverage was clearly biased. I answered something to the effect that there was a lot of interest in the case because of Dauben's high profile in the media. I don't believe a straight reporter working for a mainstream newspaper would have been asked that question, and I should have realized it was an indicator of unpleasant things to come play the victim card once again and why dont we just go ahead and impugn the Navarro DA while we are at it?.

That's when the rumors started wait, what rumors and how do you know when they start?. They went something like this. If a gay reporter is covering Joey Dauben's case and the Dallas Voice is the only publication covering it, then Dauben must be gay, the gay reporter must be sexually attracted to Dauben or the gay reporter must be supportive of adults engaging in sex with minors or all of the above ummmm ok, but that never came up on my blog.

About this time I received electronic messages from two of Dauben's bitterest critics I'm not at all a bitter critic, just a critic. Both apparently held grudges against him because of his previous reporting about them or someone close to them apparently you are wrong.

One woman who worked at a radio station in West Texas and got involved in the search for a missing child apparently hated Dauben there is that word again, did she say hate or did you put that word in her mouth? because he had accused her of faking a photograph about alleged evidence of human remains.

The woman contacted me and said she had heard that the thought of Dauben being released from jail terrified me, and that she had consulted with a prosecutor in Ellis County on his jailing Dauben on the fraud charges if he managed to make bail in Navarro County. I denied being afraid of Dauben, and she immediately signed off the Facebook account and blocked me. I later contacted her via her e-mail account because I wanted to know how she got the erroneous information she knew you were a Dabuenista. She refused to believe me, and she accused me of getting drunk somewhere oh wow, now we have this claim coming from someone else too and telling people that Dauben frightened me. It never happened, but she remained unswayed by my protests.

Then the author of the blog I referenced earlier as a snake pit contacted me, implying that he understood that I had some kind of special connection with Dauben oh no, who remained jailed at the time. He asked me if I would agree to be an anonymous source for his blog so he could write updates about Dauben's situation not really. The author said, "If there is some actual information ... or any message Joey is trying to get through ... I could post it on my blog and leave you completely out of it ..." The obvious implication was that I had an inside view of what message Dauben wanted the public to hear or that you were the only guy covering the Joey case.

I declined, saying that I really had no special inside track, nor would I do something like that in connection with any story, even if I did have an exclusive source you didn't say anything, much less decline. The truth is that Dauben probably would have communicated with anyone who would have reported about his situation true statement, even this enemy who started the blog for the specific reason of attacking Dauben enemy? thats Daubenista speak. What is extraordinary is that someone would hold such a bitter grudge against someone to start a blog devoted to the sole purpose of condemning them first of all, that isnt extraordinary, I bet at least 2000 such blogs go up a day, second of all I dont have a bitter grudge in any way shape or form as I told you in my email I personally hope he gets out of jail.

As it happened, Dauben finally made bail in Navarro County you mean some woman from New York came down and randomly bailed him out, now there is a story "as it happened", but it would not be for the entire length of his pre-trial period. Dauben couldn't refrain from exercising his passion for writing and reporting the news now you just said he reported the news, did you read what he wrote while he was out? You just called that reporting the news just so we are clear on this, and he eventually wound up violating the terms of his release on bond, which forbid him from using the Internet in any manner. During this time, I met Dauben twice for lunch, and we communicated occasionally about his case via text messaging, in addition to a brief conversation following a hearing.

After his return to jail and his trial in Ellis County, I wrote another story about Dauben's conviction. It apparently proved to be more than Dauben's critics could stand because I began again hearing the rumors about me, my sexuality and my motives for covering the Dauben case so you hearing rumors equals us committing the act?. The Ellis County district attorney made several harsh statements about Dauben that area newspapers reported, and I had not because you are biased. I didn't attend the trial so I could hardly quote someone I didn't hear speak you could after you read them quoted in a real newspaper. I reported the results of the trial, and the reaction to the verdict from the defendant's perspective -- which was ignored by local newspapers I agree completely in fact if you remember the oringal thing you came on my blog to whine about was that I said that your story was the only one Joey would approve of -- as relayed to me by his girlfriend. I couldn't talk to Dauben because he remained jailed in Navarro County awaiting trial.

After hearing about the resumption of the rumors once again, where is your evidence?, I finally decided to confront the critics on the blog, and a week ago I went online into the snake pit with my real name and my picture and took them all on at once. I acknowledge provoking them to spark a dialogue thank you for being honest, but I had no idea how much pent-up hostility awaited me.

It was a bloody fight, and I was bitten repeatedly. I punched one to the left, elbowed another one behind me to the right, kicked them one after the other with both feet and held two incredibly ugly, foul-breathed snakes by the neck choking them when suddenly I'm not sure thats an accurate description -- the website went down.

The blog's author, who goes by the name of a cookie that sounds like a woman's name but who is reportedly actually a man, later revealed that the hosting service company Wordpress.com shut down the blog and sent a message saying that the terms of service had been breached by the hate speech, which had characterized me as an old lonely gay pervert who wanted to get it on with a younger guy who liked to engage in sex with minors lets be specific, that was the opinion of one particular commentator. One also accused me of being drunk, which revealed to me who she must be I dont know what the hell this means.

The author repeatedly referred in the days following the blog's shutdown to my "extraordinary relationship" with Dauben, which actually had only amounted to three lunches in more than a year's time thats certainly more than with any other reporter, and one brief conversation after a court hearing.

Naturally, the first words out of the snakes' mouths would be that I somehow had orchestrated the shutdown of the blog. Actually, I didn't complain about the hate speech (I was too busy fighting), but even if I had what the OJ Simpson?, the stupid statements of the vipers obviously got the website shut down, not me no, someone complaining about hate speech towards a gay man got it shut down.

The author of the blog relaunched it on another hosting service the following day, and the attacks against me immediately continued with a little more restraint restraint? I thought I increased them. I stupidly continued to argue with them no you argued stupidly, there is a difference, and they added a false claim that the Dallas Voice had "canned" me because of my alleged "biased" coverage of Dauben well you stopped covering the joey story right after your subpoena.

That was yet another lie published on the blog about me. A personal decision, which included a summer of travel, led to my decision to quit writing columns for all of the magazines that previously published my columns just about everyone who was fired last year would say the same thing. I am after all retired and receiving Social Security checks after more than 30 years of newspaper work you just said retried again, no semi.

Now, Dauben's enemies there is that word again claim that I "drank the Kool-Aid," and that I am officially a "Daubinista," lol, I can't believe you said this on your own blog, this is like reading a journalistic obituary but that's not true either. I don't believe Dauben's conspiracy theory that should be very plural, but at the same time I don't think the hatred so many people feel against him because of his former blogging helps him any. Navarro County's first attempt to try Dauben on the sexual assault charges ended in a mistrial because of an inability to seat an unbiased jury out of a jury pool of 50 people so an unbiased jury member now includes someone who doesn’t want to give probation to a child molester? good to know what you call unbiased.

I did contact a former supervisor of mine from the days when I worked at the Southern Poverty Lawn Center in Montgomery, Ala., and asked him what he thought of the verdict in Ellis County. Based on my description of the case you mean your confused interpretation of the facts of the case?, Richard Cohen ewwww name dropping, I'm not sure he will love being thrown into this, the president of the Southern Poverty Law Center, said he couldn't understand how Dauben got convicted on that charge under those circumstances. He suggested that Dauben's lawyer might want to contact the American Civil Liberties Union of Texas because the organization pursues free speech litigation, and I relayed the information to Dauben's camp thats insider trading. At the same time, I used the opportunity to ask if he intended to appeal his conviction, and I learned an appeal already had been filed.

To me, the Ellis County case represents a free speech issue to a jury it represented a crime. I frankly can't understand why none of Dallas' publications are interested in this aspect of the case, but I make no apologies for my interest in it maybe because your understanding of the case is flawed. As I understand which is our problem, it is the first time for the Texas law to be used in such a manner so I think the appeal court's review of it will be especially interesting. It will be setting a precedent if the verdict stands if this is true, I say good.

Dauben's attack on the Red Oak man was reprehensible, but I don't understand how what he did met the criteria for that particular law thats your problem. If the verdict is allowed to stand, who knows how the law will be interpreted next time against a blogger. It might even be applied to the snake pit when hate speech erupts on the blog again, you do not understand this situation. If it happened once, it probably will happen again. Perhaps, tonight.

Dauben's critics apparently are angry with me in part because they think I should more fiercely criticize him or just be balanced in your reporting. They also complain that I should have written more about the complaints of Joey's enemies rather than summarizing them, but I'm not writing a book you are also not a reporter.

In addition to ridiculing me for being old and gay and suggesting I might be a child molester thats cute, the eternal victim, they claimed I no longer am a journalist based on our own words including in this article, that I am washed up and will be ending my career as a mere blogger who will be disgraced for covering the Dauben case that is extremely likely at this point.

I disagree. It's not up to me or any other journalist to punish Dauben we wanted balance, not punishment. That's not my job you dont have a job. It is the job of the legal system to determine if he is guilty or innocent, and he deserves the same Constitutional protections that anyone else would -- no matter what the alleged crime I think we all agree on that.

As far as it goes for myself and how badly I may get beat up for covering the Dauben case and sticking to my beliefs, it goes with the work of the job again, you dont have a job, but if you do I'm assuming you are still playing reporter and since when does "sticking to your beliefs" become part of the job?. You come across all sorts of people when you cover the news and if you mess with snakes you probably will get bit. But I think I'm going to stay out of the snake pit in the future I bet you wont.

25 comments:

  1. Hi cookie! Another great bold piece of work. Pun intended naturally.

    Ok, lets take a look-see at one piece that deals with the yappster.

    "which had characterized me as an old lonely gay pervert who wanted to get it on with a younger guy who liked to engage in sex with minors lets be specific, that was the opinion of one particular commentator. One also accused me of being drunk, which revealed to me who she must be I dont know what the hell this means.

    This David was both me, err technically. I was tossing out a 'what if' like Joey. What if David, I TOO called you a lonely (actually whiney) old gay pervert who follows Joey because he allegedly had sex with a minor. WHAT IF. You forgot David, the 'what if'. I was playing a JOEY card to prove a point. But you negate to state that. I NEVER once said you were. In fact I went out of my way to insist that I did NOT believe you were an old (whiney) gay pervert.. only an analogy. Do you know what an analogy is David? Apparently not.

    Now number 2 issue. I was the same commentator that accused you repeatedly of being drunk. I have friends in the Dallas area and they have told me you actually DO drink excessively and are a very lonely depressed man. Now that's hearsay I know. I repeatedly asked you if you were drunk. ITs a question. Do you know what a question is? Apparently not.

    So cookie, I mean Ginger honey, he's saying he thinks the same woman who was a radio announcer is also me. YAPPY apparently must suffer from MPD now known as DID. David, you're not a great investigative journalist. THIS IS FACT, not hyperbole. I'm not a radio announcer, I don't look for dead kids and Joey has never EVER wrote about me. Ever. He wrote about my friend in great detail and I'm a profound defender of this dear friend. She's suffered deeply already in life, she didn't need Joey to add to her misery. AND no, she TOO is not a radio announcer. I'm pretty sure though Ginger does know who this is.

    Does any of this clear it up for you, you whiney little baby? I've never ever come across someone in my life, gay straight or otherwise who plays that victim card like you do David. Its not just me, Ginger, and the rest of us multiple personalities on here all see it. Now go on and sue me for having an opinion. I, yappy Yappster of SOUTHERN TEXAS zip code 77005, am Yappy. I have a friend in the Dallas area, I've known her for many years LONG PRIOR to the JOEY bullshit crap. I also had the unfortunate luck of coming across I-bedwell story a few years back ALSO PRE-JOEY era and wrote a great deal online about it. 2 completely disconnected circumstances and situations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Now how bad does a SOB internet bully have to be that JOEY was involved in my life twice but totally separate issues? What are the odds David? It goes to show how far-reaching and destructive this little monster is.

      Now I'll give you a little life lesson I give my babies. NEVER EVER use the word HATE. Ever. Its one of the most emotionally charged words in the English language. HATE does not exist in our house nor do I hate Joey. Do I believe he should go to jail and does belong there? YUPPER!! absolutely without a shadow of a doubt. His pathetic parents didn't teach that little brat anything in life about personal responsibility and accountability and boy does it show on this creature. But hate? Naw, not a chance. I would never give that much energy to hate anyone including Joey.

      To FINISH David - I ALSO believe and always will, that a court of law needs to deal with Joey G Dauben. I never once wished any harm on him. Only justice. Justice. Justice. And I cannot wait for justice to be served. I would love nothing more than my attention be focused elsewhere in life. For now, I feel like I'm being a protective mama bear when it comes to my friend in Dallas. She needs someone to fight the battles SHE cannot fight online. If you only knew the horror she's lived through and THEN imagine that she's told me JOEY was beyond her wildest nightmares. You'd understand. But that's the problem with you David, you truly do not give a shit about Joey's real victims. It is my personal opinion - OPINION David, that you actually DO have sexual feelings for Joey. But I am entitled to my opinion as you are to yours to my identity.

      Enough said

      Delete
    2. oh and for the record, I've never met Joey and I'm completely heterosexual BUT my gaydar goes off big time every time I listen to his 'free internet' radio show. That and from those who have met him, state he's a small very effeminate man. Maybe you need to go to a local Jiffy-lube (pun intended) and get that gaydar checked. It appears broken or MAYBE it's a thing called 'denial'.

      Delete
  2. When I read David's piece I wondered if Ginger would do this. So happy you did. David is totally incapable of critical thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has david ever stated what this precedent is he fears? That posting personal information and then inciting violence up to and including killing someone is what he thinks needs defending is clear, that he is wishy washy in his stand on this is also clear to me, that he is confused about how this law was applied(try reading it yourself David, and the charges as they were stated) is also clear.

    Pit of vipers and snake bites, pretty melodramatic there David, maybe you should try some pulp fiction writing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is exactly the point we keep putting to him to defend. He can't and he wont which is why he has decided to run away from the snake pit and try and attack us from his little blog. He got caught with his pants down in this Joey situation and now all he can do is try and follow the gay activist playbook of continue to call your "enemies' names especially homophobic. Thats what he is doing now trying to act like he is some gay hero for slapping down us homophobes, he is saying this on his facebook page. I feel sorry for him, he is old, single, lonely, retired and searching for some kind of meaning in his life. He thought he could mentor Joey but when it backfired he doubled down and went down with the ship.

      Delete
  4. NothingbettertodotodayDecember 9, 2012 at 2:57 PM

    David Webb FB post 29 minutes ago:

    "I tell you some people just can't be pleased. The people whose blog got shut down blamed me for doing it, claiming that I had orchestrated it, which I didn't. Finally, I say, OK, have it your way. I caused the blogger's Internet suicide. Now they are mad, saying I'm bragging about being a gay hero."

    It's interesting that David has not posted a link to the blog so that all of his followers can read both sides of the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can't let everyone read what really happened or he would be exposed. The similarities between him and Joey continue to astonish me.

      Delete
    2. and there is Presley always ready to like the post almost instantly, she reads this blog religiously yet she is way to scared to say anything publicly. Its funny how all these Daubenista's who preach exposure cant really stand up to a logical adult argument on this blog, they all end up running away and calling everyone names.

      Delete
    3. Mad? He thinks we're mad? He's completely delusional. He can't read, won't read, refuses to read. I'm not mad David, I think you're a lousy very-biased journalist who has the hots for Joey. Mad. LMAO someones head is very far up their a## isn't it. hee hee hee

      Delete
    4. No Yappy, you have it all wrong, he didn't have the hots for Joey he just kept meeting with him for lunch because "I felt compelled to meet him and attempt to influence him to mend his ways because I thought he probably possessed a natural raw talent that could be cultivated.

      You see, David was trying to cultivate that "raw talent" he saw in him after seeing Joey's picture. I mean its pretty obvious that Joey's "raw talent' oozes out in all his writings, very few people are blessed with that kind of natural abilities.

      Delete
    5. Or maybe he was after Joey because of this statement: "Dauben's style was so reckless and unprofessional and exhibited such a total, unapologetic disregard for the truth that he absolutely intrigued".

      You know most people would avoid a person like that. David was intrigued because as we can now see, he shares the same view.

      Delete
    6. NothingbettertodotodayDecember 9, 2012 at 6:33 PM

      OK, I need to quit trolling FB - these people are not sick, they are just plain evil.

      yappy: the lightening triplets are at it again with the semen in the diaper thing. Poor SC, that story has been re-posted all over FB. Along with the little girl's photos (or photos they say are she). There's a photo posted showing a guy with a shot gun, the caption reads "Catch me next week on an all new Episode of 'The Pedophile Hunter'." This is the "freedom of speech" issue, or abuse of the right, David should write about. It's dangerous and I'm beginning to think these girls need to be criminally prosecuted just like Joey was.

      "General Ginger Poop Cookie": Did I miss a memo or a meeting? WWJD says we are breaking ranks and you sent out instructions that the stooges (stooges = us? the ones in your head?) are not to reference their arch nemesis. Also, you are right about Presley, she's pretty quick on that ole' like button and posting comments on Connie's page.

      O.R.: Mary Bagnaschi is NOT keeping up with Bill's program. She laments that she's never even heard from the state coordinator for CT, she's been involved in LA since the onset and wants to know how to find out who that person is because she wants to start getting organized. After all, she's friends with only one other CT victim. Bill responds that SHE is one of the CT coordinators.

      I'm done with the crap on FB, going to go put up the penis tree, watch the football game and ponder which of our entertainment characters qualifies as an "arch nemesis".

      Delete
    7. Yeah the one thing that all this Connie/Presley/Loryn thing has shown me is that the laws on the books are not tough enough in their protection of these poor children, but not in the way they want. Children should have the right to not be used as internet props in custody disputes and those that use them like this should be imprisoned. You can claim whatever the hell you want but dont put up the childs pic and their name along with words underneath it that makes it sound like they are advocating something when they are not. We need better laws to defend the defenseless.

      Delete
  5. I'm curious if my parents still have any of our neighborhood newsletters. They were written by little girls down the block. The girls started writing them at about 8 and continued writing into middle school. I'm fairly certain that they made more money than Joey ever did - probably during the first Summer they wrote. And, I KNOW those girls had more talent at 10 than Joey did at 20

    And regarding David's interest in Joey . . . there is just something about a bad boy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone! Google the rear reporter and click images... err meant RARE the RARE reporter. Sorry "REAR" was my dyslexia and if you make fun of me I'll blog and whine about it for weeks!!

    Who's face is the first to come up? Webby? Happy and joyous cruises? Special champagnes? Capote? Awww its our in-house hottie Jokey!

    The above is courtesy of OUR SLIM SHADY. Thank you Slim, this was hilarious! Ohhhh and Slim Shady passes on a HEY to everyone !!!! Due to unforeseen circumstances or imaginary conpsiracies, Our Slimmy is unable to post on blogspot and not sure why. Some technical device issue was reported but I think its the mighty morphin twins and their penis tree prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao, that third picture is a doozy too!!

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA wow did I miss that one? Must have been Joey's sexy smile. It's so alluring and inviting, I want to take him out to lunch. CHECK PLEASE!

      So Oceans, splain yourself sailor! How did you know what that was? Are you single like Webby? Does it lend a helping hand in times of need? Inquiring immature minds want to know. ;) I usually save the *big winks for Webby* ;) ;)

      Delete
    3. I read the link, and had to roflmao, it suits the rare reporter dontcha think ;)

      I needed the laugh tonight!

      Delete
    4. mmmm I'm thinking Webby's sex toys include "black-sheeps" but that's MOO. (Webby, MOO is NOT the sound of a cow, its an ACRONYM.)

      I miss Brannon so I decided to stalk his house and do a drive-by. Here's what I found:

      1) Penis-shaped beer kegs
      http://www.discoversaugerties.com/upload/HITV2009/BeerKegTree2.JPG

      2) Luckily I found him fast asleep under his blanket. Take a peek:
      http://m.joe-ks.com/archives_may2007/LightBeerHouseF.jpg

      Delete
  7. The the real slim shady please stand up. I wonder if anyone else is having that kind of issue, or surely there is a way around it if there is?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slim Shady's text said "I only have iDevices".

    It may be an iphone / ipad issue / mac-based??? I don't surf with a cell phone, smartphone, crackberry, etc. But if someone has ideas, I'm sure Slimmy would love to hear how to get around it. Maybe others have the same problem.

    FYI Webby, the "rear reporter" is my sarcasm so don't get your panties all tied in a knot that more commentators are trashing your honorable name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Presley reveals Joey G Dauben's evidence with factual DNA proof in the court system about semen in the baby's diaper on Lawless America.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mx4w-Mdk5H8#!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to know where this diaper is discussed anywhere except when Presley talks to this little "man" and calling him a "man" is giving him far too much credit. Why doesn't Pie Man take time to contact the court and get the court records showing that what Presley says about a diaper never happened, never was mentioned in ANY court proceeding. She is such a disgrace and embarrassment to her family. She was given chance after chance to prove herself in this garbage she continuously spews but has failed every single time.
      SC

      Delete
    2. OReader is not feelin' it.December 10, 2012 at 9:52 AM

      The first thing that strikes me in the video is just how run down and old Presley is making herself. He hair, her eyes, her skin tone . . . they all look like they belong to somebody who is at least 15 years older - dull and lifeless. She'd say the battle is taking a toll on her. I'd say it's evident she is the one responsible. You can watch her work herself up in the video. The sniffles, the voice breaking & intonation, the head movements, the over exaggerated mouth movements . . . all of them are an affectation. Crocodile tears. Presley may believe what she is saying, but her emotions are a manipulation. And why if she has prepared notes which she is obviously reading (probably prepared with the assistance of Connie), why does she not have all the names she wants to call out since she has them "in her files?" If somebody is truly ruining my life or blatantly lying about me, I'm going to remember their name. Her statement just looks half-assed. I just don't buy it. You can see the anger and belligerence clearly, but the high pitched sobs and giant shoulder raising chest breaths don't align with her natural emotions. She's acting. It's no different than a child getting hysterical over some tiny thing. She's not just honestly conveying her story, she's trying to get sympathy.

      Delete